Thursday, January 20, 2005

Now That I've Had Some Sleep

I have to admit, last night by 7 I was getting pretty cranky and irritable. Lack of sleep and a long day can do that to most anyone. I don't think my cousin Geo has ever been cranky or irritable (hehe) but what do I know? So after leaving you guys I head to class. There's a sign on the window next to the door -- ENG 200 Sec 8950 has been cancelled. Huh? What? Cancelled? Tonight only or like for the term? If it's tonight only that's still bad as it's only once a week. For the term is bad because I need the class and that automatically puts me at 11 credit hours meaning if I drop FUS 101 I'd be at 9. NINE? That's not good, I'll never graduate with only 9 credit hours a semester. It's already 3 days in now so starting another class (IF I can find one) wouldn't be a good idea. So anyhow, I have to determine for sure. I had gone to the cashiere's office to get a refund if it's been cancelled but they don't know much. Guess I'll have to do some research today after Japanese and find out. As it goes, it is 15 mins until Lit class, Ha, I realize it's Thursday today so I won't be late.

I'll probably be back later. Until then -- don't eat any wooden salad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

One mildly amusing anecdote. Kanji Quiz today. Very different from last term. At least the second half. She actually had us translating sentences rather than just writing them out and their pronuciation. Any the problem was on part 1. I had to write out 60 degrees, but I could not for the life of me remember what the number six (roku) was in kaji. I wrote out 1-10 (minus 6) on the bottom of the page to try and jog my memory, no dice. I can't believe I couldn't remember such a simple kanji. hehe.

Anyhow, that's really about all for today. I think I'm gonna play a little bit of WoW. I've been a good boy and done my homework and all. See ya later.

~G


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home