Monday, November 15, 2004

The Sky Is Falling, Mk II

Or something like that. The boy who cried Godzilla got steped on.

Been a few days. I spent much of my weekend in bed still being sick. I didn't get a lot of study done and I think my Physics test will show it, though after looking over things before class I don't know that study would have helped me much more as all I ever really do is go over the notes, the old homework and try and understand the concepts. *shrug* It's done and I can't do anything about it. I did ace my computer tests on Access, like that's any big surprise. Kanji Quiz seemed to go okay.

I should be hitting the sack early tonight in a hope of kickin' this sickness in the tail and making it go away. I just hope I can sleep. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and was up at 10:30, 11:30, 1, 3, 5 and the alarm went off at 6. Sure, I got some naps between that but not a good set of solid sleep which is really what the body needs, methinks.

I did make it to Sunday School, primarily because I had to teach and didn't want to let my co-chair down. Had some cute girls in class, that's always a good thing, right?

I have played a little Halo 2 over the weekend. I finished the single-player campaign tonight on Normal skill level. I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone but to say it's totally set up for Halo 3 which you can bet will be on the Xbox 2 or Xbox Next or whatever they end up calling it.

I've got a busy week ahead of me so I'm gonna call it a night.

~G

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Dude, I want an x-box and Halo 2 for Christmas, but the wife says I already have a PS2 and it's too expensive to get both.

Man, girls just dont understand guys at all.

November 16, 2004 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home