Monday, November 22, 2004

Wonder of Wonder

Miracle of Miracles!

A good Monday. Is it possible? Would it take a miracle? Maybe not, but today I got one anyway.

Last week we had a Physics test and I was all expecting to get it back and have a rotton weekend and get over it. Alas, no luck. Our instructor hadn't graded them yet. We were to get them back today. What a way to start Thanksgiving week. Bleah. That's what I was thinking. Previously tests had 105 points possible out of 100 meaning you could get some extra which was nice. This one was 112 possible out of 100. I'd been thinking to myself I'd be happy with an 80%, I just didn't think I'd done all that well even though I couldn't think of a whole lot that seemed majorly wrong to me, a lot of it didn't seem majorly right either.

So I'm in the tutoring lab going over the homework to make sure it's right and our instructor says so the 5 or 6 of us there that the highest grade in the class was sitting at the table. The guy who got the higest on the last test was there so I figured it was him. She tells us it was a 111/112. Zoinks. Then she tells us she's going to embarass that person in class. She pulls out the grade sheet and I look over my score to see if I'm still pulling my "A" after what I thought was a bad test but this "111" in the third test colulmn caught my eye. I had to double check it. I had the high score. ZOINKS! Talk about majorly good news. Dropping my current low test I have 102.29% in the class. Talk about a load off my shoulders. Sure, sure, we have 1 more test and a final before it's all said and done, but still, that made me happy to have done that well. Much thanks to a Heavenly Father who had to have helped me with it as 2 weeks of this test was my sick period where I really got very little done.

My computer class is going well. Duh. Japanese seems to be a solid "A". Though I have a quiz tomorrow and need to hit the sack, but I need to review the vocab. Blah. It's neverending.

There is more to report, I'm sure, as I've not been on daily, alas, the tiredness is catching up with me so I think I best just get to bed asap tonight (already read my stick of Joseph today).

I am still shocked about this test. Wow. Until Tokyo is rebuilt to be stomped again, this is Gojira, signing off.

~G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home