Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From the Mouth Of...

Well, okay, so the following quote isn't exactly from a child, but it had to be one of the most pertinent quotes to me in a very long time.

"I think being alone in a restraunt with a book is a good as it gets." This line was written by none other than John Cleese of the Pythons in their autobiography The Pythons Autobiography. He wasn't even writing about me, but himself! I just had to share since I happen to love to sit at a restraunt with a book and read for a few hours.

So I'm back from the trip to Utah. It was a really nice trip
(aside from the 10 hour drive each way which wasn't so bad except for the 10 hours). I got to see my newest nieces (Rebecca and Brooke). They are so totally adorable. Not to mention 4-year old Bethany who was so excited to see me!

Well there was this other young girl I was anxious to see.
Isn't she cute? Perhaps that's the wrong word... HOT might be a better word.
We had a few times to get together and it was really, really nice t
o see her. I do wish the trip could have been longer than it was, alas, work for me and school for my roommate kinda killed that. Alas, we were able to vist each other and talk. It seems like we'd both like for something to work out. The distance is still an issue, but we'll cope as we can. So as I am now back in the Zona, and Quincy Jane is still in UT -- I am not nearly as happy as you see me in the above pic. I already miss her. *sniff* Alas, alas, I open tomorrow and am a bit tired so I'll close this one out.

Until next time, keep stompin'

~Gojira

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Hey Bro - It was good to see you while you were able to make it up here and it was good to meet Quincy.

September 30, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home