Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I know that my Redeemer Lives!

Howdy amigos,

Been a couple weeks again... and busy as always. Next couple of weeks will see the end of classes and final exams. Hard to believe it's almost over for the term -- there is plenty to be doing. Alas, going to attempt to hit the sack relatively early tonight, I've been falling asleep in the library (or at least dozing off) the last couple of days.

23 days (give or take hours). It's after finals, by more than a week. Maybe I should get a job at the movie theatre. Or try.

As for my title, I just wanted to note that, to tell the world that Christ does live and that is a wonderful thing. How anyone can get through their life without knowing of the love of the Savior for each of us is beyond me. (Even more so are the people who ridicule the idea, that somehow believing in God makes us weak.) To them and anyone who might be searching I will say again tonight, I *know* that my Redeemer lives!

Anyhow, just wanted to get that out for everyone to see. Until next time, whenever that may be...

~G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home