Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That's Very Important, Write That Down

And so we find outselves in the third installment of the Social Godzilla. I am writing about this stuff that has happened and it seems a bit unreal. Heck, I lived through it and it seems a bit unreal.

So for the first time in a LONG time, I've got a "girlfriend" and she's terrific. Alas, due to life, we were parted a bit before expected. B&N called down from UT and her former job was opening up again and could she start the next week...


So she went back to UT and it is a good thing I have
unlimited texts on my phone or I'd be deader than dead broke from paying the bill. We have been sending messages back and forth every day, a number of voice calls and I miss her terribly. She has been kind enough to send me a few photos via the cell phone.

I am thrilled to have the pics, though I just miss her all that much more.

Well, my roommate had planned a trip to Utah, leaving late this evening and invited me to go. How could I pass up a chance like that? We will be leaving whenever he gets home and we get the car packed. I doubt I'll be able to blog much via the Frozen North (not yet, I hope), but I will get to see the lady above and spend some time with her... and some other friends and family.

So that's it for this installment. Wish me luck. Wish us both luck!

~Gojira



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home