Monday, September 15, 2008

Godzilla the Social, pt II

So, there we are in CA, the week is over and I've got to get back to AZ to return to work. Or so I thought. If I'd have called for the schedule I would have discovered I could have stayed a few more days. Alas, alas, there were things to be done here.

While I am not a big fan of driving distances anymore (not that I ever was, but coped better when I was younger), the drive to and from AZ to CA isn't all that bad. Having this cute girl in my passenger seat that wanted to hold my hand certainly didn't hurt eithe
r. What a marvelous way to travel holding the hand of the girl you're dating for hours on end.

So we got back to the 'Zona and did what dating people do. We dated. Watched some movies, played some games, spent time together, went to lu
nch or dinner... and as my car problems were not over -- she was incredibly kind and shuttled me around to and from work and other places a number of times (as did a few others who ought not be left out so thanks to Bryan and Wendy!)

So one day I'm at work and talking to some guy about how I am a recovering Warcrack addict and how I quit playing it. We were discussing the benefits of this and I mentioned that since I quit playing I had found a "girlfriend". A word that I had not used with Quicny yet, nor had she called me boyfriend. So the next time we were together I mentioned this and she said she was okay with that. So we had moved on from "dating" to being BF/G
F. BOOYAH!

So, we had "upgraded" our relationship and this little Godzilla was pleased.

I think that's enough for entry number two. (Mostly because I'm about to fall over asleep!) Until next time, keep Stompin'!

~Gojira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home