Monday, November 01, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again

or should I sing "On the Mend Again".

Ahh, feels good to feel this much better overnight. I wouldn't say I'm at 100% but a lot closer than I was yesterday. Much thanks for a Father in Heaven who has restored His Priesthood authority on the Earth in these latter days. I did make it through school but by did I want to take a nap by the time of my third class, alas, didn't get one after school either and here it is coming up on 10 and now I'm not sleepy. Shakes head. I have the luck, don't I?

Well tomorrow is Election Day. Do go vote. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for. I know who I am voting for, if you've read my stuff you can probably guess. But my telling you isn't going to change your minds. I just want people to vote. That's what makes the process work. I will leave this parting comment on this topic -- don't forget to flush the Johns. *snort*

Our Access final project is due in a couple weeks. Seems like a long time away, but I don't want to save it until the last minute. Even though I've managed to do alright with everything so far. I have to create a database with a minimum of two tables and a variety of other conditions. I hope what I've done so far is acceptable. I really don't want to have to start over. Seems like I'm one of maybe 2 people in class that get it. I spend almost as much time in class as the intructor helping people and still manage to get my work done correctly and on-time while others still manage to not get things completed and make mistakes that would have been easily avoided if they'd asked for help. *shrug* Course, I was young once too. Make 'em work for peanuts for 10 years then maybe they'll get motivated to do it.

Can't believe it's November already. 1½ months of school left this term, kinda scary. I need to get registered and how. Seems like it was just a couple weeks ago that I was trying to get ready for this term and here it is more than half over. Time never seemed to go this fast before. Certainly not when I was a kid, even summers which went faster than the school year, didn't go by this quickly. Course time is an illusion made up by mankind so perhaps that e'splains (or sums up since there is no time) it.

Anyhow, illusion or no, man made or what not -- I am somewhat bound by it's constraints right now and need to get headed to bed to perhaps sleep (though unfortunately I'm not counting on it right away -- and no cricket to blame it on tonight).

Remember -- when in doubt, add desu. (Okay, nobody'll get that, but what the heck.)

~Gojira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home