Thursday, October 28, 2004

Critical Mass

Blargh. I don't feel so hot. Stuffy head, slight aches and pains, perhaps a small fever... one of those I'm sort of ill, but can function kinda things. I believe a severe lack of sleep and massive stress has brought this on so I'm going to bed asap. I would have sooner but my Bro came over to check out a game for a bit and has been having fun so I thought I'd let him after all he's done for me I can spare him a few minutes of play time for a game he's not going to have any time soon, heya? Not even my Dead Or Alive game which finally came in today. Store credit is nice to have. No money out of pocket this time round either. Yay.

New vocab quiz went much, much better I think. I am pretty sure I got 9 or the 10 right, perhaps even all 10. I hope so as I busted some tail to study more. Another one Tuesday on a small section, I'll be okay with that.

Haven't done much today after school, I did read some Physics, but generally just took a break, and I think a well needed and deserved. Alas, just gonna have to catch up sooner than later.

Anyhow, time for a few gulps of Gatorade, a prayer and a long, solid nap -- I hope.

From the flip side,

~Gojira!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home