Monday, October 18, 2004

But Now I Am Perfectly Sure I Have None

A little late tonight, but I had to write something, no? Okay so maybe I didn't *have* to, but it has kind of become a daily dose of blogging or something like that.

I'm a bit late because I took the bike out for a ride this evening *after* doing my homework. I even made flashcards for our first set of Kanji. I did get an A on my tests, but a bit lower than previously. I am surprised I got them so I am attempting to redidicate myself to studying and getting the work done and whatever extra I need to learn. Not that I have a brain, mind you (note the title), but who wants a brain anyway?

As it goes -- I'm feeling a little bit beat. I went about 8 miles round trip and though it was better than last weeks trip to Hollywood Video, I know I need more conditioning. I also got a set of lights (one of my reasons for the ride actually) so I can be a bit safer in the evening. I am a bit surprised at how quickly I do seem to be getting a little bit of stamina. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. In Middle School I kept forgetting my uniform one week and so had to do extra running, and by Friday when the class was testing for the mile my time had dropped by a fair bit (like a full minute, maybe more) just from a week's worth of running an extra half-mile a day. Sure, sure, those early jumps are really big, but still... I'd rather get to a six mile ride that's steady after a week's worth of conditioning than attempting it and hurting myself.

Well gang, if I am going to get to bed even close to on time I need to run. Yet another busy week headed my way with a Physics test on Friday. Off I go!

~G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home