Friday, October 08, 2004

How Neatly Spreads His Claws

*yawn*

I'm up late. You might not think that a quarter to 11 is late, but considering I usually go to bed at 10ish, it's late enough for me. Alas, I had to spread my claws for the roommie, his brother and some friends. Fortunately enough a small group so it didn't get too heated, but they were playing Halo. Not really my fave game, or even one of my top games but ya know sometimes it pays to do some social gaming. Now just need to find a young lady who plays some games too (SOME mind you). Anyhow, for as much as it isn't one of my faves I do alright with it. We had some good times blowing each other up.

I know I said I needed to bust my tail getting homework done today... well, I did. I got my compuer project done. I studied some Japanese. I do have a touch of Physics still, but not too bad. Still a little Japanese too. Next Thursday/Friday we have more tests. I tell ya this chapter has gone faster than I can imagine. Not a bad thing that, just surprised how fast it went. We had a sub today, unbeknownst to all of us. It was the fellow who works in the tutoring lab. He seemed very uncomfortable at first but was gettin with it by the end. Had a sub in Physics too. Something special happening this weekend I don't know about?

Anyhow, with a long day coming up, I think I'm going to watch a little Cowboy Bebop to relax a bit and hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home