Sunday, October 10, 2004

I Feared it Might Injure the Brain

Hola gang.

I had started writing about something and decided I just wasn't ready to cover that topic. Alas, I don't really know what else to say since that was what I had been planning on today. Guess I need to put more thought into it or something. Alas, thought is bad for one's health (see title of this piece) so it may be a while.

I woke up with quite a stuffed up head today so I took some sinus meds and went to church. After 2 hours I wasn't feeling the least bit better so I came back home and went back to bed. Sometimes sleep is the only cure. I am sorry I missed some church (but glad I made some of it at least). I wasn't teaching my class today so I didn't have to hang around, though I checked with my co-teacher to see if she needed me. She told me to go to bed too.

Alas, I have slept and rested much of today, and even so I still feel like I could hit the sack around my normal bed time. Aside from missing church, the only other detriment to this whole thing is I haven't really studied today. Good thing I got my "work" done yesterday. I was just going to study vocab and grammar rules. Probably wouldn't have helped much in the state my head has been in all day anyway.

Ya know that regular bedtime I was talking about -- ha, I may just push that forward by an hour and hit the sack in the next few minutes. I have a sneaking suspicion it is going to be a long week so I should be well rested methinks.

Hasta tacos!

~Gojira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home